YAY FOR EARTH DAY PRESCHOOL MINI ACTIVITY PACK
This Earth Day-themed activity pack is perfect for your preschool & pre-k littles. It’s filled with 8 literacy & math printables plus 2 hands-on project ideas for a total of 10 Earth Day activities!
These activities, which can be used in your homeschool preschool or your early childhood classroom, are designed to help your little ones build beginning literacy & math skills that will prepare them for success in kindergarten and beyond!
All activities come in both full color and black/white options. I’ve also included directions for 3 levels of learners: Voyagers, Explorers, and Inventors. That way, you can find the best way to use these activities depending on your little one’s level.
*Get the Holiday Preschool Activity BUNDLE with ALL of my holiday packs and save over 20% (which means you get 2 packs for FREE!)
4 LITERACY ACTIVITIES:
1. Earth Day Vocabulary Words: Includes 15 Earth Day-themed word cards plus a “Find and Color” page.
2. Color by Code: Letters: Your little one will color in the picture using a different color for each letter. Includes 5 different pictures, and each picture has different letters.
3. Earth Day Letters: This activity includes a set of uppercase and lowercase Earth Day-themed letters that can be used in SO many ways! It also includes an Uppercase Recycling Bin and a Lowercase Recycling Bin if you choose to use this as a letter sort.
4. Earth Day Play Dough Mats: Help your little one improve their fine motor skills with these fun and colorful play dough mats! They also help reinforce what we can recycle (plastic bottles) and what we can’t recycle (food).
4 MATH ACTIVITIES:
1. Even & Odd Number Sort: Your little one will be introduced to even & odd numbers by sorting the even numbers into the trash bin & the odd numbers into the recycling bin. Includes numbers 1-24.
2. Earth Day Subitizing Puzzles: This is the perfect activity for your little one to practice subitizing, which is the ability to look at a group of objects (or tally marks or fingers) and know the number without counting each individual object. There are puzzle pieces for numbers 1-10.
3. Earth Day 2D Shape Bingo: Your little one will choose a card, identify the shape, and cover it up on their bingo mat. The first one to cover 5 in a row wins! Includes 2 bingo cards.
4. Earth Day Ten Frame Addition & Subtraction: Your little one will work on addition by adding up the numbers on the Earth card and showing the sum on the ten frame.
2 HANDS-ON ACTIVITY IDEAS (no printables, just directions):
1. Celery Science: This is such a fun science experiment that will teach your little one all about how plants move water around inside of them.
2. Painted Rocks: Cheer up your neighbors and friends by hiding these painted rocks all around your neighborhood
Please see the pictures in the preview above before purchasing!
Looking for Holiday Activity Packs for your preschooler? I’ve got you covered!
- Valentine’s Day
- St. Patrick’s Day
- Earth Day (You are here)
*When you buy the Holiday Preschool Activity BUNDLE with ALL of my holiday packs, you save over 20% (which means you get 2 packs for FREE!)
REMINDER: This product is a digital download. Nothing will be shipped. As this product is digital, all sales are final & no refunds will be issued. If you have any questions about this pack, feel free to contact me before purchasing: [email protected].
Erin | Littles Love Learning
- You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view this file. Adobe Acrobat Reader is free and already installed on most computers. Please make sure you have the capability to open this download before purchasing.
- To print, please save this download to your desktop, open with Adobe Acrobat Reader, and then print. Do not print from your web browser.
- Make sure your Adobe Acrobat Reader is updated to the latest version.