HOLIDAY PRESCHOOL ACTIVITY BUNDLE
This is a bundle of 8 Holiday Preschool Packs designed for your preschool & pre-k littles. These activities will save you time when planning for your holiday themes ALL YEAR LONG!
Save over 20% when you buy the bundle (which means you get 2 center packs for )!
Each holiday set includes 4 literacy printables, 4 math printables, and 2 hands-on project ideas, which is a total of 10 amazing activities for EACH holiday.
*That’s in this bundle!
These activities can be used in your homeschool preschool or your early childhood classroom.
They are designed to help your students build beginning literacy & math skills in a fun and hands-on way to prepare them for success in kindergarten and beyond!
*Please visit each holiday to see the specific activities included for that holiday.
Example Skills Covered:
- Uppercase & Lowercase Letter Identification
- Beginning (Initial) Letter Sounds
- Short Vowels
- CVC Words & Medial Sounds
- Compound Words
- Fine Motor Skills
- Number Sense
- Number Order
- One-to-One Correspondence
- 2D Shapes
- Even/Odd Numbers
- Ten Frames
All activities come in both full color and black/white options.
I’ve also included directions for 3 levels of learners: Voyagers, Explorers, & Inventors. That way, you can find the best way to use these activities depending on your little one’s level.
REMINDER: This product is a digital download. Nothing will be shipped. As this product is digital, all sales are final & no refunds will be issued. If you have any questions about this pack, feel free to contact me before purchasing: [email protected].
Erin | Littles Love Learning
- You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view this file. Adobe Acrobat Reader is free and already installed on most computers. Please make sure you have the capability to open this download before purchasing.
- To print, please save this download to your desktop, open with Adobe Acrobat Reader, and then print. Do not print from your web browser.
- Make sure your Adobe Acrobat Reader is updated to the latest version.