CHRISTMAS MAGIC PRESCHOOL MINI ACTIVITY PACK
This Christmas-themed activity pack is perfect for your preschool & pre-k littles. It’s filled with 8 literacy & math printables plus 2 hands-on project ideas for a total of 10 amazing Christmas activities!
*Please note: This unit does not include the Nativity.
*If you’re looking for phonological awareness games to go along with your CHRISTMAS theme, click here!*
These activities, which can be used in your homeschool preschool or your early childhood classroom, are designed to help your little ones build beginning literacy & math skills that will prepare them for success in kindergarten and beyond!
All activities come in both full color and black/white options. I’ve also included directions for 3 levels of learners: Voyagers, Explorers, and Inventors. That way, you can find the best way to use these activities depending on your little one’s level.
*Get the Holiday Preschool Activity BUNDLE with ALL of my holiday packs and save over 20% (which means you get 2 packs for FREE!)
4 LITERACY ACTIVITIES:
1. Christmas Vocabulary Words: Includes 15 Christmas-themed word cards plus a “Find and Color” page.
2. Gingerbread Vowel Sort: Your little one will listen to the middle vowel sound of CVC words and match the cards to the correct Gingerbread Vowel House. Includes 15 picture cards and 15 word cards.
3. Alphabet Bingo: Bingo is a classic game for a reason! This Alphabet Bingo game comes with 2 boards: Letters A-P and Letters K-Z. Both the uppercase and lowercase letters are on each board.
4. Christmas Tracing: Help the elves make the toys and the reindeer get to Santa’s sleigh with these fun tracing strips! Includes 15 different strips to practice lots of different types of lines.
4 MATH ACTIVITIES:
1. Christmas Lights Number Order: Your little one can do SO many things with these Christmas Light numbers! Includes numbers 0-20. Work on number order, addition, subtraction, skip counting, even/odd, greater than/less than, and more!
2. Reindeer Patterns: Have your little one duplicate and extend the reindeer patterns (and create their own!) Includes 5 reindeer pattern strips plus lots of reindeer cards.
3. Candy Cane Counting: Your little one will choose a jar and count the candy canes. Then they will show the correct number of candy canes on the ten frame & write the number in the box. Includes numbers 0-10.
4. O Christmas Tree 2D Shapes: Have your little one spin the spinner and practice identifying 8 different 2D shapes: circle, rectangle, square, diamond (rhombus), pentagon, oval, trapezoid, and triangle.
2 HANDS-ON ACTIVITY IDEAS (no printables, just directions):
1. Red & Green Sensory Bin: Make the most inviting Christmas sensory bin that your littles will love!
2. Cornflake Wreaths: If you haven’t tried these Cornflake Wreaths yet, you are in for a treat! My mom makes these every year for Christmas for our family. I know you’re going to love them, too!
Please see the pictures in the preview above before purchasing!
You can also see a video of these games in action HERE.
Looking for Holiday Activity Packs for your preschooler? I’ve got you covered!
- Valentine’s Day
- St. Patrick’s Day
- Earth Day
- Christmas (You are here)
*When you buy the Holiday Preschool Activity BUNDLE with ALL of my holiday packs, you save over 20% (which means you get 2 packs for FREE!)
REMINDER: This product is a digital download. Nothing will be shipped. As this product is digital, all sales are final & no refunds will be issued. If you have any questions about this pack, feel free to contact me before purchasing: [email protected].
Erin | Littles Love Learning
- You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view this file. Adobe Acrobat Reader is free and already installed on most computers. Please make sure you have the capability to open this download before purchasing.
- To print, please save this download to your desktop, open with Adobe Acrobat Reader, and then print. Do not print from your web browser.
- Make sure your Adobe Acrobat Reader is updated to the latest version.