HALLOWEEN PARTY PRESCHOOL MINI ACTIVITY PACK
This Halloween-themed activity pack is perfect for your preschool & pre-k littles. It’s filled with 8 literacy & math printables plus 2 hands-on project ideas for a total of 10 spooktacular Halloween activities!
*If you’re looking for phonological awareness games to go along with your HALLOWEEN theme, click here!*
These activities, which can be used in your homeschool preschool or your early childhood classroom, are designed to help your little ones build beginning literacy & math skills that will prepare them for success in kindergarten and beyond!
All activities come in both full color and black/white options. I’ve also included directions for 3 levels of learners: Voyagers, Explorers, and Inventors. That way, you can find the best way to use these activities depending on your little one’s level.
*Get the Holiday Preschool Activity BUNDLE with ALL of my holiday packs and save over 20% (which means you get 2 packs for FREE!)
4 LITERACY ACTIVITIES:
1. Halloween Vocabulary Words: Includes 15 Halloween-themed word cards plus a “Find and Color” page.
2. Spooky Syllables: This board game is a fun way for your little one to practice counting syllables. Includes a recording sheet.
3. Spider Letter Match: Your little one will match uppercase and/or lowercase letters, plus they’ll practice forming each letter correctly. (The spiders on the cards are placed where little ones should start forming their letters as a fun cue for them!)
4. Haunted House Memory: This is a fun memory game that will help little ones practice their letter names & sounds
4 MATH ACTIVITIES:
1. Spider Spin and Trace: Your little one will spin the spinner, find the corresponding number, count the dots in the ten frame, and trace the number. Includes numbers 1-10 and 11-20.
2. Vampire Number Match: This activity will help your little one practice number identification as well as number formation. Includes numbers 0-20. It also includes the number words for students who are ready for a challenge!
3. Candy Corn Shapes: Your little one will identify 2D shapes with this activity. Includes oval, diamond, heart, circle, rectangle, triangle, crescent, star, square, trapezoid, pentagram, and hexagon.
4. Trick or Treat Candy Counting: Have your little one practice one-to-one correspondence with this sweet activity! Includes numbers 1-10, 11-20, addition, and subtraction.
2 HANDS-ON ACTIVITY IDEAS (no printables, just directions):
1. Spider Webs Race: This game combines gross motor, fine motor, and math all in one spooktacular activity!
2. Witch’s Brew Potion: Inspire imaginative play and creativity with this Halloween-themed water bin.
Please see the pictures in the preview above before purchasing!
You can also see a video of these games in action HERE.
Looking for Holiday Activity Packs for your preschooler? I’ve got you covered!
- Valentine’s Day
- St. Patrick’s Day
- Earth Day
- Halloween (You are here)
*When you buy the Holiday Preschool Activity BUNDLE with ALL of my holiday packs, you save over 20% (which means you get 2 packs for FREE!)
REMINDER: This product is a digital download. Nothing will be shipped. As this product is digital, all sales are final & no refunds will be issued. If you have any questions about this pack, feel free to contact me before purchasing: [email protected]
Erin | Littles Love Learning
- You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view this file. Adobe Acrobat Reader is free and already installed on most computers. Please make sure you have the capability to open this download before purchasing.
- To print, please save this download to your desktop, open with Adobe Acrobat Reader, and then print. Do not print from your web browser.
- Make sure your Adobe Acrobat Reader is updated to the latest version.