LUCKY ST. PATRICK’S DAY PRESCHOOL MINI ACTIVITY PACK
This St. Patrick’s Day-themed activity pack is perfect for your preschool & pre-k littles. It’s filled with 8 literacy & math printables plus 2 hands-on project ideas for a total of 10 lucky St. Patrick’s Day activities!
These activities, which can be used in your homeschool preschool or your early childhood classroom, are designed to help your little ones build beginning literacy & math skills that will prepare them for success in kindergarten and beyond!
All activities come in both full color and black/white options. I’ve also included directions for 3 levels of learners: Voyagers, Explorers, and Inventors. That way, you can find the best way to use these activities depending on your little one’s level.
*Get the Holiday Preschool Activity BUNDLE with ALL of my holiday packs and save over 20% (which means you get 2 packs for FREE!)
4 LITERACY ACTIVITIES:
1. St. Patrick’s Day Vocabulary Words: Includes 15 St. Patrick’s Day-themed word cards plus a “Find and Color” page.
2. Letter Match: Your little one will match the uppercase and lowercase letters. They can also use these cards in a writing tray of green rice, green sprinkles, or shaving cream.
3. Spin a CVC Word: Help your little one practice sounding out CVC (consonant-vowel-consonant) words with this activity. I’ve also included ways to differentiate based on your little one’s level.
4. Where’s the /p/ Sound?: Help your little one improve their phonemic awareness skills with this fun activity! They will slide the slider, name the picture, and determine if the /p/ sound is at the beginning or the end of the word. Includes 4 different strips of pictures (20 pictures total).
4 MATH ACTIVITIES:
1. Clover Emotions: Your little one will roll the die, identify the emotion, and re-create it on their mat out of play dough! This is a great activity to practice subitizing as well as fine motor skills.
2. Count the Gold: This is the perfect activity for your little one to learn about addition. They will choose a card, count the gold, and add it to their mat. For more advanced learners, I’ve also included subtraction cards. Includes 20 addition cards and 10 subtraction cards.
3. Ten Frame Number Match: Your little one will choose a card, identify the number in the ten frame, and match it to the number on the side. They can either use a clothespin to clip the answer, or they can use a hole puncher to punch the answer (both are great for fine motor practice!) Includes numbers 1-10. Also includes a blank ten frame so little ones can show the number on their own.
4. Rainbow 2D Shapes: Your little one will put the rainbow pieces together, name the shape, and trace the shape in the clouds. Includes 12 shapes: rectangle, circle, square, heart, crescent, oval, triangle, diamond, star, hexagon, pentagon, and trapezoid.
2 HANDS-ON ACTIVITY IDEAS (no printables, just directions):
1. St. Patrick’s Day Sensory Bin: This is such an easy bin to put together, but it’s so much fun!
2. Leprechaun Potions: Water play is the BEST, and this activity is sure to be a hit with your little learners!
Please see the pictures in the preview above before purchasing!
You can also see a video of these games in action HERE.
Looking for Holiday Activity Packs for your preschooler? I’ve got you covered!
- Valentine’s Day
- St. Patrick’s Day (You are here)
- Earth Day
*When you buy the Holiday Preschool Activity BUNDLE with ALL of my holiday packs, you save over 20% (which means you get 2 packs for FREE!)
REMINDER: This product is a digital download. Nothing will be shipped. As this product is digital, all sales are final & no refunds will be issued. If you have any questions about this pack, feel free to contact me before purchasing: [email protected].
Erin | Littles Love Learning
- You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view this file. Adobe Acrobat Reader is free and already installed on most computers. Please make sure you have the capability to open this download before purchasing.
- To print, please save this download to your desktop, open with Adobe Acrobat Reader, and then print. Do not print from your web browser.
- Make sure your Adobe Acrobat Reader is updated to the latest version.