PRESCHOOL & PRE-K ASSESSMENTS
This instant download includes everything you need to assess your preschool or pre-k student in literacy & math. It’s the perfect way to gauge where they are so you can tailor your instruction to meet their needs!
These skills are based on the Arizona Early Learning Standards. When you purchase, you’ll get a printable page of Literacy Goals and a printable page of Math Goals that you can use as a roadmap to guide your instruction. These are the skills we want to see our preschoolers achieve before heading off to kindergarten (although please remember all preschoolers learn at their own speed and that’s perfectly okay!)
This pack includes an editable cover page where you can add your little one’s name and the school year. It also includes a cover page for each section (Math, Literacy, Portfolio) as well as detailed directions so you understand how to administer these assessments. Plus it includes recording sheets & the hands-on materials you’ll need for each assessment.
The skills assessed include:
- Writes name
- Writes letters
- Identifies letter names
- Identifies letter sounds
- Phonemic awareness
- Writes to convey meaning
- Pencil Grasp
- Rote counting
- Writes numerals
- Compares two sets of objects
- Identifies numerals
- One-to-one correspondence
- Matches numerals to quantities
- 2D & 3D Shapes
- Monthly self-portrait for kiddos to write their name and draw their pictures…these will be SO much fun to look back on at the end of the year!
- You can also save other work samples for your little one in this section.
- I keep these assessments in sheet protectors in a 3-ring binder.
- I also keep the small materials I need to complete the assessments in zippered pouches that fit right into my binder.
- I use a different colored pen each time I administer these assessments. I cross off the ones my kiddos can complete so I can see how they progress over the year!
REMINDER: This product is a digital download. Nothing will be shipped. As this product is digital, all sales are final & no refunds will be issued. If you have any questions about this pack, feel free to contact me before purchasing: [email protected]
Erin | Littles Love Learning
- You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view this file. Adobe Acrobat Reader is free and already installed on most computers. Please make sure you have the capability to open this download before purchasing.
- To print, please save this download to your desktop, open with Adobe Acrobat Reader, and then print. Do not print from your web browser.