EASTER FUN PRESCHOOL MINI ACTIVITY PACK
This Easter-themed activity pack is perfect for your preschool & pre-k littles. It’s filled with 8 literacy & math printables plus 2 hands-on project ideas for a total of 10 Easter activities!
*This pack does not include religious Easter activities.
These activities, which can be used in your homeschool preschool or your early childhood classroom, are designed to help your little ones build beginning literacy & math skills that will prepare them for success in kindergarten and beyond!
All activities come in both full color and black/white options. I’ve also included directions for 3 levels of learners: Voyagers, Explorers, and Inventors. That way, you can find the best way to use these activities depending on your little one’s level.
*Get the Holiday Preschool Activity BUNDLE with ALL of my holiday packs and save over 20% (which means you get 2 packs for FREE!)
4 LITERACY ACTIVITIES:
1. Easter Vocabulary Words: Includes 15 Easter-themed word cards plus a “Find and Color” page.
2. Vowel Baskets: Your little one will choose an egg, name the picture, and place the egg into the correct Vowel Basket. Focuses on short vowels a, e, i, o, and u. Includes 15 eggs to sort.
3. Carrot Compound Words: Your little one will make compound words by putting two picture cards on the mat, determining the compound word, and then placing that picture card on the mat. Includes 10 compound words.
4. Flip & Cover: Help your little one match uppercase and lowercase letters with this fun activity! They will choose a lowercase letter card, find the matching uppercase letter on the bunny mat, and cover that letter. It would be fun to use jellybeans to cover the letters!
4 MATH ACTIVITIES:
1. Bunny Number Trace & Count: On each card, your little one will have the chance to trace the number word, trace the number multiple times, and count the jellybeans in the bag. Includes numbers 0-9.
2. Easter Count: This activity includes 3 sets of cards: numbers, number words, and bunnies with butterflies. You can cut out the bunny cards and have your little one match them to the numbers or number words. Includes numbers 0-10.
3. Easter 2D Shapes Play Dough Mats: Your little one will choose a card, identify the shape, trace the shape word, and then create the shape out of play dough. Includes 10 shapes: rectangle, circle, square, oval, triangle, rhombus, star, hexagon, pentagon, and octagon.
4. Easter Subitizing: Your little one will match the number, hand, ten frame, and tally mark cards for numbers 1-6. Great way to work on subitizing!
2 HANDS-ON ACTIVITY IDEAS (no printables, just directions):
1. Bunny Hop Letter Match: This fun game combines gross motor skills and literacy skills to help your little one practice the alphabet.
2. Easter Candy Science: Have some Peeps or jellybeans laying around your house? Use them to create exciting science experiments!
Please see the pictures in the preview above before purchasing!
Looking for Holiday Activity Packs for your preschooler? I’ve got you covered!
- Valentine’s Day
- St. Patrick’s Day
- Easter (You are here)
- Earth Day
*When you buy the Holiday Preschool Activity BUNDLE with ALL of my holiday packs, you save over 20% (which means you get 2 packs for FREE!)
REMINDER: This product is a digital download. Nothing will be shipped. As this product is digital, all sales are final & no refunds will be issued. If you have any questions about this pack, feel free to contact me before purchasing: [email protected].
Erin | Littles Love Learning
- You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view this file. Adobe Acrobat Reader is free and already installed on most computers. Please make sure you have the capability to open this download before purchasing.
- To print, please save this download to your desktop, open with Adobe Acrobat Reader, and then print. Do not print from your web browser.
- Make sure your Adobe Acrobat Reader is updated to the latest version.