AMAZING AMERICA PRESCHOOL MINI ACTIVITY PACK
This America-themed activity pack is perfect for your preschool & pre-k littles. It’s filled with 8 literacy & math printables plus 2 hands-on project ideas for a total of 10 patriotic activities! Use these to celebrate 4th of July, Memorial Day, Veterans Day, or Presidents Day!
These activities, which can be used in your homeschool preschool or your early childhood classroom, are designed to help your little ones build beginning literacy & math skills that will prepare them for success in kindergarten and beyond!
All activities come in both full color and black/white options. I’ve also included directions for 3 levels of learners: Voyagers, Explorers, and Inventors. That way, you can find the best way to use these activities depending on your little one’s level.
*Get the Holiday Preschool Activity BUNDLE with ALL of my holiday packs and save over 20% (which means you get 2 packs for FREE!)
4 LITERACY ACTIVITIES:
1. America Vocabulary Words: Includes 15 America-themed word cards plus a “Find and Color” page.
2. Patriotic Rhymes: Your little one will spin the spinner, name a rhyme, and color in the bar graph.
3. Patriotic Letters: This activity includes a set of uppercase and lowercase flag-themed letters that can be used in SO many ways! It also includes an Uppercase White House mat and a Lowercase Capitol Building mat if you choose to use this as a letter sort (plus you can talk about why those buildings are important!)
4. Popsicle Beginning Sounds: Help your little one work on identifying beginning sounds (and strengthen their fine motor skills!) with these popsicle clip cards. Includes 26 popsicles.
4 MATH ACTIVITIES:
1. Patriotic Ten Frame Puzzles: This is the perfect activity for your little one to practice subitizing, which is the ability to look at a group of objects (or tally marks) and know the number without counting each individual object. Your little one will match the correct flag to the correct ten frame hat. Also includes firework tally marks. Reviews numbers 1-10.
2. Firework Feelings: Your little one will roll the cube, identify the feeling, and mark it off on their graph. Your little one will also develop their oral vocabulary with this activity!
3. Patriotic 2D Shape Punch Cards: Your little one will choose a card, identify the shape, and use a hole puncher to mark off all the matching shapes. Little ones LOVE using hole punchers, so they will love this activity (plus it’s great for their fine motor skills, too!) Includes 12 shapes.
4. Ways to Make 10: Your little one will work on addition to 10 by choosing a card, counting out the correct stars on the ten frame, and writing the numbers in the boxes to make an addition problem. This is a hands-on way to teach part + part = whole.
2 HANDS-ON ACTIVITY IDEAS (no printables, just directions):
1. Patriotic Graham Crackers: Our favorite snack for any holiday celebrating America!
2. Patriotic Sensory Bin: Directions for this red & blue sensory bin are included in the pack!
Please see the pictures in the preview above before purchasing!
Looking for Holiday Activity Packs for your preschooler? I’ve got you covered!
- Valentine’s Day
- St. Patrick’s Day
- Earth Day
- America (You are here)
*When you buy the Holiday Preschool Activity BUNDLE with ALL of my holiday packs, you save over 20% (which means you get 2 packs for FREE!)
REMINDER: This product is a digital download. Nothing will be shipped. As this product is digital, all sales are final & no refunds will be issued. If you have any questions about this pack, feel free to contact me before purchasing: [email protected].
Erin | Littles Love Learning
- You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view this file. Adobe Acrobat Reader is free and already installed on most computers. Please make sure you have the capability to open this download before purchasing.
- To print, please save this download to your desktop, open with Adobe Acrobat Reader, and then print. Do not print from your web browser.
- Make sure your Adobe Acrobat Reader is updated to the latest version.