MONTHLY READING LOGS
These Monthly Reading Logs are perfect to use with your preschool, pre-k, & kindergarten littles to encourage more reading at home & in the classroom.
Use these reading logs to challenge your little ones to read every single day of each month. They are especially great to encourage summer reading!
This pack includes one reading log per month with different pictures that go along with the season/theme of the month. Each picture is numbered so there is one picture per day for the month.
- August: Books
- September: Apples
- October: Pumpkins
- November: Turkeys
- December: Mugs of Hot Chocolate
- January: Snowflakes
- February: Hearts (*I’ve included a version with 28 days & 29 days so you’re all ready for Leap Year!)
- March: Flowers (*I’ve also included a clover version in case you celebrate St. Patrick’s Day)
- April: Kites
- May: Suns
- June: Sand Buckets & Shovels
- July: Popsicles
- Color in a picture for each DAY you read a book to your little ones.
- Color in a picture for each BOOK you read to your little ones.
- Color in a picture for each CHAPTER you read to your little ones.
- Color in a picture for every 15-20 minutes you read aloud from your chapter book.
- Send these reading logs home and encourage your families to keep track of how much they’re reading to their child each month.
- If little ones are reading independently, have them use these logs to keep track of how much they read on their own.
At the end of the month, have a celebration for all the amazing books you read!
*These Monthly Reading Logs are also part of my Yearlong Learning Binder BUNDLE, which includes circle time printables for the entire year. Click the link above to check it out!
Please see the pictures in the preview above for more info!
REMINDER: This product is a digital download. Nothing will be shipped. As this product is digital, all sales are final & no refunds will be issued. If you have any questions about this pack, feel free to contact me before purchasing: [email protected].
Erin | Littles Love Learning
- You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and edit this file. Adobe Acrobat Reader is free and already installed on most computers. Please make sure you have the capability to open this download before purchasing.
- To print, please save this download to your desktop, open with Adobe Acrobat Reader, and then print. Do not print from your web browser.
- Make sure your Adobe Acrobat Reader is updated to the latest version.