YEARLONG LEARNING BINDER BUNDLE
These Yearlong Learning Binder pages are perfect to use for Circle Time with your preschool, pre-k, & kindergarten little ones for the entire year (each month has a different theme).
They include editable, no-prep activities that are meant to be a “brain warm-up” & encourage your little ones to practice academic skills in a fun way!
Save over 20% when you buy the bundle (which means you get 3 months for )!
I place these pages in a 3-ring binder & have my preschoolers use a dry-erase marker so they can be reused all month long.
Each month comes with 10 activities, which is a total of 120 activities in the bundle!
The first 6 activities of each month are meant to be used each day during Circle Time, Morning Meeting, or Morning Basket:
- Reading Challenge
- Poem of the Month
- Name Practice (editable)
- Calendar (editable)
*Check out THIS video to see my full Circle Time routine, including the songs I sing & my advice for structuring Circle Time.
The last 4 activities are no-prep printables you can use anytime during the month (these change every month and are based on the month’s theme).
- There are 2 literacy printables and 2 math printables.
- These are great because they are PRINT & GO!
- If you’re a teacher, you can use them in small group, centers, whole group, or send them home for your students to work on with their families.
*Read more about these Learning Binders & why I created them in THIS blog post.
- August: Back to School
- September: Fall/Apples & Farm
- October: Fall/Pumpkins
- November: Fall/Turkeys
- December: Winter/Snow
- January: Winter/Polar Animals
- February: Love & Hearts/Valentine’s Day
- March: Spring/Bees & Flowers
- April: Spring/Chicks
- May: Summer/Sweet Treats
- June: Summer/Beach
- July: Summer/Camping
*Click on each individual month to see the specific activities & skills for that month.
- Binder Cover: Each binder cover is editable. You can type your little one’s name, or you can have them write their own name. I place this cover inside the plastic sleeve of the front of our 3-ring binder, and then I insert the rest of the pages into the binder.
- Reading Challenge: Color in one picture for each book you read that month. The pictures change from month to month to go along with the theme.
- Poem of the Month: Each monthly poem is unique (written by me) & goes along with the theme. Recite the poem together each day. There is also a link to watch a video of me saying the poem with hand motions. My preschoolers always remember the poem more easily when they have motions to go along with it.
- Name Practice: Each name page is editable. Just type your little one’s name in the lavender-colored boxes. When you print, the boxes won’t appear. Have your little one spell, trace, build, and write their name each day. Put this inside a plastic sheet protector or laminate it so they can use the same page for the whole month.
- Calendar: Each calendar is editable. You can type in the year at the top. Then type in the numbers for the month in the lavender-colored boxes. That way, you can use this calendar year after year! Your little one can trace the numbers on the calendar and talk about what today is.
- Weather: Print, cut, and laminate (if possible) the big weather cards. Each day, ask your little one to share the weather and find the corresponding card. Then have them color in a bar on their bar graph.
- Feelings: Print, cut, and laminate (if possible) the big feelings cards. Each day, ask your little one to share how they’re feeling and find the corresponding card. Then have them add a tally mark to their chart.
- Literacy Print & Go Printables: Each month includes 2 unique no-prep printables that cover important literacy skills, such as:
- Letter names
- Beginning (initial) letter sounds
- Medial (vowel) sounds
- Compound Words
- Color Words
- CVC Words
- and more!
- Math Print & Go Printables: Each month includes 2 unique no-prep printables that cover important math skills, such as:
- Ten frames
- 2D Shapes
- Less Than, More Than
- Comparing Numbers
- and more!
Black & White Copies of Each Page: I’ve included black & white copies of each page.
Please see the pictures in the preview above for more info!
REMINDER: This product is a digital download. Nothing will be shipped. As this product is digital, all sales are final & no refunds will be issued. If you have any questions about this pack, feel free to contact me before purchasing: [email protected]
Erin | Littles Love Learning
- You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and edit this file. Adobe Acrobat Reader is free and already installed on most computers. Please make sure you have the capability to open this download before purchasing.
- To print, please save this download to your desktop, open with Adobe Acrobat Reader, and then print. Do not print from your web browser.
- Make sure your Adobe Acrobat Reader is updated to the latest version.