MONTHLY WEATHER CARDS & BAR GRAPHS
These Monthly Weather Cards & Bar Graphs are perfect to use with your preschool, pre-k, & kindergarten littles during Calendar Time or Morning Meeting. They make learning about the weather hands-on & fun (plus you can sneak in some math practice, too!)
For each month of the year, you get one bar graph & one set of 4 weather cards.
*The weather cards change from month to month, so please see the preview above to see which weather cards go with which month.
How to Use these Weather Cards & Bar Graphs:
- Each day, ask your littles which type of weather there is outside. Then have them choose the corresponding weather card(s) that go along with that month.
- Have them color in a bar on their bar graph for the weather that day.
- At the end of the month, have them determine which type of weather they had the MOST that month and which type of weather they had the LEAST that month.
*These Monthly Weather Cards & Graphs are also part of my Yearlong Learning Binder BUNDLE, which includes circle time printables for the entire year. Click the link above to check it out!
Please see the pictures in the preview above for more info!
REMINDER: This product is a digital download. Nothing will be shipped. As this product is digital, all sales are final & no refunds will be issued. If you have any questions about this pack, feel free to contact me before purchasing: [email protected].
Erin | Littles Love Learning
- You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view this file. Adobe Acrobat Reader is free and already installed on most computers. Please make sure you have the capability to open this download before purchasing.
- To print, please save this download to your desktop, open with Adobe Acrobat Reader, and then print. Do not print from your web browser.
- Make sure your Adobe Acrobat Reader is updated to the latest version.