MONTHLY FEELING CARDS & TALLY CHARTS
These Monthly Feeling Cards & Tally Charts are perfect to use with your preschool, pre-k, & kindergarten littles during Circle Time or Morning Meeting. They help develop social-emotional skills & oral vocabulary about feelings (plus you can sneak in some math practice, too!)
For each month of the year, you get one tally chart & one set of 4 feeling cards.
*The feeling cards (clip art/words) change from month to month, so please see the preview above for which feeling cards go with which month.
- Each day, ask your littles to check in with themselves to see how they’re feeling. Then have them choose the corresponding feeling card(s).
- Have them add a tally mark to their tally chart for their feeling(s) that day.
- At the end of the month, have them determine which feeling they had the MOST and which feeling they had the LEAST that month.
*These Monthly Feeling Cards & Charts are also part of my Yearlong Learning Binder BUNDLE, which includes circle time printables for the entire year. Click the link above to check it out!
Please see the pictures in the preview above for more info!
REMINDER: This product is a digital download. Nothing will be shipped. As this product is digital, all sales are final & no refunds will be issued. If you have any questions about this pack, feel free to contact me before purchasing: [email protected].
Erin | Littles Love Learning
- You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view this file. Adobe Acrobat Reader is free and already installed on most computers. Please make sure you have the capability to open this download before purchasing.
- To print, please save this download to your desktop, open with Adobe Acrobat Reader, and then print. Do not print from your web browser.
- Make sure your Adobe Acrobat Reader is updated to the latest version.